Great Parks of Hamilton County offers three scenic campgrounds for a perfect convention getaway. They offer everything from tent camping, to RV sites and deluxe cabins. Great Parks Campgrounds have the spot for you. Jump in your camper and head to Cincinnati for a great 66th National Square Dance Convention®
- ALL campers MUST be register.
- Indicate RV Camping on your Registration Form.
- Four-night minimum stay.
- Available Dates: Sat 6/17 thru Sun 6/25.
- Please check appropriate dates on the registration form.
- You will receive a profile form when your payment is received.
- RV camp sites will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you plan to camp together, you must arrive together.
Type of Camp sites:
Full hook-up pull through, 50 amps - $60/nightSold Out
- You may ask to be put on the waiting list for 50 amp camp sites while holding a 30 amp site
Full hook-up NO pull through, 30 amps - $50/nightSold Out
- No full hook-up & No pull through, 30 amps - $40
- Water sources close to each site that campers can fill their holding tanks, or other containers
- There are dump stations close by, as well as full bath houses and bathroom facilities
- Pumping services is available for a fee at the campground
- Level Camp Sites!
- Convention check in at the camp ground
- Extra buses in the morning and evening to make things convenient
- Convention contact onsite
- Available Pet Coordinator on site for those that have pets needs
- Onsite camp store, and Oh, by the way, they have ice cream
- Boating, fishing, biking & hiking are all available right there
- For campers only.
- Bus runs: Wed, 6/21 thru Sat, 6/24
- Indicate Camper Bus Pass on your Registration Form - 4 days
- The Bus Pass is $50/person ($60 after 4/30/2017)
For more information contact RV Vice-Chairman:
517-812-1632 Cell phone